Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bishop Rowe

Whenever I think of my teen years, the Rowe family stands out. Here, in their lovely home, were a couple of the greatest parents I knew. Bishop Rowe, as I knew him, was ever present in the background of our get toegethers, content to let girls be girls, while Sis. Rowe was right in the mix enjoying time with her daughter and their friends. Bishop and Sister Rowe were great people with an obvious love for their children and strong testimonies of the gospel; The spirit was ever present in their home. A gospel centered home with a righteous priesthood holder at it's core made for a safe, happy environment to visit. I appreciate Bishop Rowe for raising his children to be upright, honest and good examples. I thank him for his wonderful example and his nonjudgemental, mild-mannered demeanor. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Kerry Tegerdine

No comments: